What's my excuse? I got a promotion at work. All work and no play makes Donna a dull girl.
Here are my wardrobe and life prerogatives of the moment:
- Find balance in my life / enjoy the present more.
- Keep a clean and streamlined home.
- Exercise once a day / Go on walk during lunch breaks / Don't count calories, but make healthier choices - hoping to slowly lose 15-20lbs. In the past two years, it appears that I've gained the "Office Job 15". SAD FACE.
- Own less makeup, but own nicer makeup/skincare products
- Don't buy any new clothes/jewelry/shoes until 2016 - and then only net zero (one in, one out)
I did the "uniform" for a couple of months, and it was a fun experiment. But now that I've got a new position at work, I've been compelled to go back to dressing much nicer. I've moved back into my work wardrobe of black suit jacket, 3 dresses, a couple of nice blouses, and dress slacks. It's definitely a capsule wardrobe of older pieces, and I like it. I'm not replacing anything that wears out until 2016, so I'm running pretty lean at the moment.