Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Project 333! Hello work dresses! And color!

I thought I could go all year without changing my wardrobe at all. That can't happen - just not realistic for me. But I still love limiting my wardrobe size and my spending/consumption habits. With that being said, I've decided to start doing Project 333 again...I think the cyclical nature of it makes quite a bit of sense, now that I've tried some other methods.

I have decided to step up my game with regard to my work look, so I rid myself of any worn, ragged looking items and bought some new dress shirts (from my Boston trip) and dresses, which I am really excited about, and have loved wearing. Dresses are challenging, because I need them to be knee-length or just above the knee. Also, they can't be low cut. I'm 5'8", so the length requirement is a bit tough, but with enough searching, it can be obtained. Also, I did the monochrome wardrobe thing for months and months, and it was getting so sad to me. I love wearing color....especially the red dress.

Here is my spring Project 333 wardrobe! There are 34 items, not including workout gear and pjs.


No comments:

Post a Comment