After going through all my jewelry today, there were five categories. I will go into detail on the contents of the first two down below.
1. Stuff to wear on a regular basis,
2. Stuff that I don't wear, but has monetary or sentimental value (the key here is something that could be valuable to my kids someday).
3. Stuff that I don't wear any more, but would be able to sell (in the process now)
4. Stuff to give away - to friends, friends' teenage daughters, or whoever would wear it or appreciate it more often.
5. Stuff that has unfortunately broken and can't really be repaired...so should be recycled or disposed of.
I have pics of the first two categories:
Jewelry I wear on a regular basis (10 items)
|1. Pearl necklace (wedding gift from husband) 2. Citrine James Avery silver birthstone necklace (gift from husband) 3. Fossil rose gold watch (5 year anniversary gift from husband) 4. Large iridescent Kendra Scott studs 5. Tiny diamond studs (bought first trip to St. Maarten) 6. Gold college ring 7. Wedding ring and engagement ring 8. Kendra Scott iridescent cuff 9. Rose gold titanium Caribbean Hook bangle (birthday gift from parents; bought during second trip in St. Maarten) 10. Stella and Dot "Devon layering necklace".|