Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What's in my study bag? Just the things I need...

I am taking my PHR exam at the end of this month, for work, and it has a reputation for being a %*+€= of an exam.  So, here I am again, being astral projected back to the uni days of packing a backpack or bag full of study essentials to tote around with me to the library, to a coffee shop, or to wherever will suit my atmospheric study needs...
1. Large tote bag (mine is a longchamp le pliage that I've had for a couple of years- love it). 
2. Study guide textbook and practice exams. 
3. Pen
4. Headphones
5. Phone charger
6. Bottled water
7. Scarf (sometimes libraries are super cold)
8. Cash for coffee!

This is not rocket science...but you want to be prepared to sit for hours while glazing your brain with information overload.

No comments:

Post a Comment