Saturday, October 11, 2014

Wardrobe Updates - Black and white amazingness, and more thoughts on Project 333.

I've been trying to stick out the full course of fall/winter without making any changes to my stuff, but honestly, I've had quite a bit of stuff wear out and I have learned more about what I really end up wearing. Therefore, I've made a few changes accordingly.

Also, after having really excellent luck with the way my kids' H&M clothes have been holding up, I decided to replace some of my clothing items over the past few weeks with some stuff from H&M. Incredibly cheap, but I am crossing my fingers that it holds up well over time. We shall see.

I try to follow the Project 333 rules as much as possible, but I've learned that having more flexibility to replace things as needed works best for me. The important thing for me is to maintain a limited number of items overall. Also, I've decided to not include my jewelry, but instead store it away and wear one set of jewelry during the week, and then change for the following week (and so on...) It gives me variety while still maintaining the simplicity of not having to try to decide what to wear each morning. Oh, and if you're wondering why I don't wear a lot of color - my jewelry can be quite colorful and bold!

Here is what my wardrobe is looking like these days....


No comments:

Post a Comment