Thursday, October 9, 2014

In crazy times...drink tea for peace.

I have a ton of stuff going on, both at work and in my personal life. I may speak about the personal life side of it in about a month or so (because my lips are always zipped from work stuff), but for now, I will plow on and attempt to utilize new destressing methods to get me through. It's positive stress, but stress nevertheless. In the midst of being in the weeds, I have taken up drinking diet cokes again. I do find this to be very unfortunate, but right now, stress levels are skyrocketing.

So, normally I'd drink a glass of wine or a blue moon in the evening while I work into the night during dynamic times, but I've opted for a healthier, and even more "peaceful" option to mitigate the other beverages throughout the day: hot tea with a bit of honey.

Somehow laying in bed working on my laptop is zen-like when I'm drinking this combination. If you need to spend some time meditating, praying, or being a workaholic zombie like me, I think hot tea with a little honey definitely helps set the mood.

I've learned my favorite tea is either green or white tea, with a bit of floral and fruit infusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment