Thursday, September 11, 2014

My 3 Day Business Trip Capsule Wardrobe

Next week I'm going on a 3 day business trip. When I travel alone, I like to go super-light. Recycling clothing pieces, packing versatile items, and only including essentials (especially with makeup/toiletries) makes traveling much easier.

For the purposes of this trip, I'll be going straight from the airport to the office at my destination (and vise versa on the way back), so unfortunately there is not much of an opportunity to wear yoga pants and a sweatshirt on the plane. Therefore, I have to be equipped with comfortable clothes that can also serve as business casual attire. The first night off will be just exploring the city - nothing planned after hours. I'm really looking forward to that - hoping to find a delectable restaurant to try. The second night I have a dinner to attend, and will go straight there from the office.

Here is what I'm planning to wear during my trip...



No comments:

Post a Comment