Friday, September 19, 2014

First attempt EVER at a minimal meal plan.

I was reading in one minimalist blog - zen habits, I believe - that one person found that eating the same thing every day (something that he loves, albeit), has changed his life for the better. Takes the guesswork out of food budgeting, cooking (for those of us who dislike cooking), and the dreaded "what do I take for lunch?" each morning.

Lately I've started to feel overwhelmed by food. I feel like we spend so much money on groceries, yet have very little show for it. I'm always fretting over what the eff I should take for lunch, and don't even get me started on dinner.

Here is what I plan to eat next week (kids and hubby will join for dinners)...of course I'll buy extra fruits and whatnot for snacking purposes, but these are the meals...


No comments:

Post a Comment