Want to read my mind? Here are some topics I've been learning more about and pondering (for better or worse)....
- Religious journeying, especially video blogs of self-reflection by others (to and from Islam, Atheism, Christianity, etc.)
- Water fasting, and near-death experiences with it as well as why people choose to participate.
- Tours of homes and apartments around the world (my favorites have been Japanese apartments, French apartments, and Saudi homes).
- Listening to the relationship stories (both abusive and good) told by an English teacher living in Tokyo.
- Lessons learned from the French (parenting, gift-giving, eating, fashion, and overall living....even a little business focus as well).
- Human trafficking. Horrific subject that I somehow feel drawn to. I can't not listen to, watch, and read anything and everything about it.
- In vitro fertilization, breast augmentation, and lymphedema.
- This is work-related, but career pathing for equities analysts, what equities analysts do, and what "x factor" you need to have in order to be successful at analyzing them stocks.....
- Oh....and I probably shouldn't write this one here, but BDSM. Thanks, 50 Shades, which I haven't even read, nor do I really desire to.