Monday, August 4, 2014

Project 333 capsule combos...a typical week for me.



I thought I'd document a few of the outfits I've been wearing from my project 333 collection of clothes. Four business casual outfits up top, and three casual below (every Friday is jeans day at work - yay). Of course the combination opportunities are endless, but here are some I've worn recently. I added pics of my clutch wallet, belt, sunglasses, and birkenstocks so that I could get those in the mix as well.

I am sad to report that my black pumps had to be returned, as the sole started coming undone. Those weren't cheap shoes either, and relatively new, so I'm glad Nordstrom has an excellent return policy. Also, my blue dress is something I don't really find myself reaching for since the shoulders always fall off of me and it's above the knee which makes me uncomfortable...so I haven't worn that one at all in the past month.

No comments:

Post a Comment