Saturday, August 2, 2014

Adventures with food: Pho, green tea Kit Kat, and dirt pudding

After many years of loving Asian food,  I am both excited and embarrassed to admit that yesterday was my first time to try pho. I was with my coworkers, one of whom is Vietnamese, so she gave me the inside scoop on the best way to eat pho. I wasn't expecting to love it as much as I did...I think it may be my new favorite food.
Also, I tried some green tea kit kat from a Japanese market in San Francisco that a coworker brought from vacation. Green tea anything is good.

And finally, I helped the kids make dirt pudding yesterday evening. My daughter did a great job of stirring the pudding pre-oreo, and my sons main objective was to eat half the gummy worms he was supposed to be putting in the finishing touches...


No comments:

Post a Comment