Monday, July 7, 2014

bikini so teeny saga at HEB...

I had a blast being in my friend's wedding this weekend. I told my husband I wanted to dance a lot, and we had a nice time doing just that. I had a slight hangover the morning after, but it was well worth it.

One of the other bridesmaids had some nailpolish on that I was really drawn to. She told me it was "bikini so teeny" by essie. 

So today, when my husband and my three year old daughter went to the store, I had this specific nail polish on my g-store list. When my husband went to the nail polish section and was there for a lengthy time, my daughter exclaimed, "Daddy, this is not for you!" He said, "I know, sweetheart, but I have no idea where this stuff is..."A preteen girl overheard the convo and came over to ask my daughter and husband if she could help them find anything (hello- preteen girls know the cosmetics section of Heb like the back if their hands).

My husband was like "sure" and told her the nail polish I wanted. Bam- two seconds later, she had it in their cart, much to my daughter's delight (she loves new nailpolish as well). LOL. In hindsight, I probably should have left this off the list for them, but I will certainly enjoy giving my nails a fresh coat of bikini so teeny.

No comments:

Post a Comment