Sunday, June 22, 2014

Weekend play time.

Weekends are fabulous. I still don't get to sleep in (thanks to my kids still waking up at the crack of dawn), but at least I don't have to commute into work. I get to spend quality time with my hubby hubby and kids. In fact, my son is sitting next to me eating pieces of cut up nectarine as I write this post today.

One of my favorite things about weekends is getting to dress comfortably. Not that my work clothes aren't comfortable enough, but honestly, you can only get so comfortable in heels and a suit jacket. My go to weekend clothes are my lululemon pieces. This lululemon dress (pictured above) is my favorite dress in the universe. I can wear it with a jacket and heels to work, or wear it like this for park time.

Our weekends are pretty laid back...most Saturday mornings, my parents spend a few hours with the kids while my husband and I go out and about and then grab a bite to eat on a "lunch date" together. Sometimes we'll see other friends or family. Sometimes we'll have a party to go to (but not if the kids get last-minute sick). We always go for walks and spend time at the playground. During my son's naptime, I take my daughter with me to run errands while the boys sleep. There is generally at least one meal out at someplace kid-friendly.

We like to do our big HEB haul on Sundays....to get stocked up for the week with basics (milk, yogurt, fruit, my protein shakes, etc.). Happy weekend, yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment