Friday, June 27, 2014

My High Maintenance Ways.

After finally running out of the Clarins face wash samples given to me by my mom, I knew that I wanted to continue on with the cleanser+toner+moisturizer trinity of face wash products, because that is the magic combo that makes your skin look delicious. However, I did not want to spend a lot of money on department store face wash, while at the same time, did not want to slather paraben-infested stuff (ahem- Aveeno, what I've used for many years) all over my face....

I found this Burt's Bees set of face wash products at HEB, so I bought all three (cleanser, toner, and moisturizer). It was a bit more pricey than you'd normally spend at a place like HEB, but not as expensive as the Clarins stuff that I just ran out of....

After using this stuff for a few days now, my skin looks the best that it has in a really long time! The sunflower extract or whatever they put in there (or maybe what they don't put in there...multitudes of chemicals) certainly does the trick. I've found that washing my face at night is actually more fun now than applying makeup in the morning (which I tend to enjoy a bit, to be honest).

Anyway, nothing earth-shattering here, but I've been excited to find the perfect face wash.....

No comments:

Post a Comment