Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Look look I can cook.

I made bang bang shrimp, an imitation recipe from Bonefish Grill. It was really good. Shrimp, you don't scare me anymore. This is a lightly fried shrimp tossed in a spicy creamy sauce.

Cream cheese blueberry muffins. When I made these, I felt like a winner at domestic endeavors.

DO NOT MAKE THIS. YOU WILL WANT TO EAT ALL OF IT ALL AT ONCE. Cannoli dip, by the way.

Whole wheat croissant melts (with some fancy organic deli chicken and cheese - look at me, I'm so pretentious.)

A spin on autumn salad. I served this with balsamic vinaigrette.

Jalepeno poppers. I love raw jalepenos. If my food makes me cry, it's the best. These jalepenos were seared on the stovetop, and then placed in a hot oven with some cream cheese.

Lemon butter scallops with rice pilaf. If I were do to it differently, I'd get bigger scallops. I don't know what I was thinking with these mini scallops, but they did taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment